The workshop is a joint venture between the KIT and the University of Mannheim, sponsored by the ForDigital Research Alliance. 25 Participants from industry and academia discuss scalability and privacy of blockchain technologies.
Data Science Focused
FinTechs and Algorithms
Neuro IS Laboratory
Academic Research ...
We apply latest methodologies ranging from machine learning to econometrics relying on best-of-breed frameworks for scalable data analysis. The IT infrastructure of several large regional universities serves us as a reliable and powerful foundation. Our laboratory enables us to track eye movements and analyse physiological user data (like heart rate and skin conductance) in real-time.Read More
... in collaboration with selected Industry Partners
- Access to skilled and talented resources
- Joint Teaching: Practical seminars, case studies
- Joint Research: Projects, Scholarhips
- Continuous inflow of cutting-edge research
- Industry Membership to support the network
Our research is currently focused on but not limited to the following topics.
Blockchain & DLT
- Advancing Blockchain Technology
- Building local energy markets
- Analyzing Cryptocurrency Markets & Trading
- Designing Robo Advisory UIs
- Analyzing Social Trading Platforms
- Nudging & Choice Architecture
- Social Interaction Analysis
- Trust Building and Privcay Issues
- Crowd Analytics
The Landau Microgrid Project (LAMP) is gaining attention in the media. LAMP is a project initiating blockchain based trading of locally produced energy.